Friday, September 29, 2006

Lady of Leisure

Today, I am a lady of leisure. I am off work and am mostly sitting at home pottering and time-wasting. So far I have had a lie in (I woke up ages ago and pretended to still be asleep), have checked my work email (why? Why have I done this?), made a list and let my tea go cold. But I do not intend to remain so unfocussed. Today, I am going to achieve great things. Hence the list.

I am going to take some photos - because the sun is out and god knows at this time of year the most must be made of such occurences, I am going to shop for my little sister's birthday present and I am going to do other things on the list (which I have lost. And I can't remember what else was on it - possibly beating my current bejeweled score).

Anyway, I have now realised that regaling you with what I am going to do on my day as a lady of leisure is, in part, gloating, but in larger part, boring. Therefore I am going to go away and think about my behaviour and come back when I have something more interesting to say.

Adieu.

No comments: