Thursday, November 23, 2006

346 for 3? So it's looking great for us.

Not too pleased about the cricket. 346 for 3 – THREE? This is bad news. And what’s with McGrath being in the team? I thought that he was retiring? I thought the 2005 ashes was going to be his last – but no, they wheel him out again. I am hoping his game will be hampered by age and the inability to run about as a result. (Yes, I do choose to ignore the fact that despite being significantly younger than him I am rather less capable of similar running about). I am hoping that the second day will bring a rather less able looking Australian side – this is just first day flukey luck, surely?

I am also considering a number of plots to blight their game. So far I have not come up with anything that doesn’t involve travelling out there – and much as I’d like to, the money (or lack thereof) in my bank is stopping me. Damn bank. Don’t they support our cricket team? Hmmm?

No comments: