Friday, June 01, 2007

Freak Show Chin

Good morning - what a delight this morning not to wake to the sound of rain pounding down on my window. However, while I was lying in bed waiting for my alarm clock to go off (which it never did, incidentally - nothing to do with me forgetting to set it), my chin started twitching. You know how sometimes your eyelid starts twitching when you're tired or something? Well my chin started doing that. And it still hasn't stopped. Most disconcerting - and I'm sure people can see it - I'm sure when I'm wandering about the place people are looking at my twitchy chin and thinking I'm a freak.

Am considering not leaving the office for the rest of the day in order not to appear a wandering freak show - however I am getting a little peckish - and as we all know - one should never sleuth on an empty stomach. So wish me luck, me and my freakshow are off to brave the streets...

No comments: