Thursday, June 12, 2008

The 80s Apprentice

Well heavens to Betsy - I was wrong about The Apprentice, eh? Old Lee was the winner, eh. Who'd of thought it - but I guess that's what he was talking about all the way through.

Anyway, now that it's all over it's a bit boring to talk about it - he's got his boring job with his six figure salary and by this time next year I won't be able to remember what he looks like when I'm on the edge of my seat trying to guess who'll win The Apprentice 2009.

All a bit of a let down really, I'd say. And anyone else think that "Roulette" bottle was the most 80s thing since puff ball skirts and bat wing tops? Oh - hang on a second... puff ball skirts and bat wing tops are all the rage again - just under different name tags. How about as 80s as ski pants and pixie boots?

No comments: