Thursday, April 02, 2009

A Bad Report

Weight loss in preparation for dress trying report:

Bad. All is going bad. I have been exercising my head off, but it seems I have not been exercising my stomach or bum off. I got a tape measure out to check if I would still be able to fit into the measurements Dress Making Lady made. The bad and predictable news is that I am not going to fit into my dress on Saturday.

I appear to have added an inch to my waist. How can that have happened? How can all this exercise have added an inch to my waist? This is simply not right. I must surely have a faulty tape measure. However it is not faulty when it comes to my huge behind. It is not faulty then, because it is telling me that I have lost somewhere between half an inch and a whole inch from my wobble factory. Woo woo.

The dress doesn't care about my bum though. It doesn't make a difference what size my bum is, so I've not strictly done any good by transferring and inch from my bottom to my waist. But I have to look for small victories.

No comments: