Monday, September 25, 2006

IT Destruction

Got a computer at home – donated by some friends. The old boy took it to work and filled it with new bits of stuff to make it run faster. It was great – I sat there all evening using messenger, fiddling about on (mostly) uninteresting websites, failing to connect to skype, checking my bank account and becoming addicted to bejewelled (if you don’t know what this is, it’s best to keep it that way – don’t google it, don’t ask your friends about it, don’t go near it. It is highly addictive (and should probably be stopped) let that be a warning to you).

Anyway, the excitement was over within two days, because I broke it. Yes, I appear to have broken the computer. Apparently it “Cannot recognise hard drive”. Damn thing. So that was the end of my fun. But it’s alright, because the old boy took it back to work again to fill it with more nifty bits to make it work again. Yippee – more bejewelled, eBay scouring and shopping on CD-Wow. Credit card debt, here I come…

No comments: