Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Space Hopper Girl

More posts HERE.

Is that you, mum? I note that someone in your area has read my blog – however they went to blogger and did a search for “space hopper girl”, which causes me to wonder if perhaps it wasn’t you. This has caused me untold amusement though – he he – I am “space hopper girl” – this has conjured up images of me in a silver suit with pigtails flying as I bounce around everywhere on my bright orange, smiling space hopper. I am picturing myself at the horrible supermarket across the road having to ask people to pass me things from the top shelf (not that sort of thing – I’m not talking about magazines – for goodness sake, get you’re your mind out of the gutter) because my hopper won’t jump that high (usually it’s me being asked by the mini-people if I can get them things from the top shelf).

So whoever that was that found my blog by searching for “space hopper girl”, thank you – it really made me giggle.
(If it was you mum, I know that I was meant to call last weekend, but I had a hangover on Saturday and didn’t get up until 1 and on Sunday had to watch the old man run the half marathon – which he did in 1 hour 36 minutes – pretty good, eh? But I haven’t forgotten my daughterly and sisterly duties – I will call soon).

Is a hangover a good enough reason not to have called your mum?

More posts HERE.

No comments: