Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Yoga-Mums

Well it’s back to the space hopper class tonight and it appears that I am simply not making the most of my non-slip yoga mat. I have not had it sticking out of any bags or sitting in the back of my car, which means that I have not been able to make the most of the yoga-lady look. How are people supposed to get the impression that I am a lady wot lunches if I can’t point out my non-slip yoga mat whilst casually telling them that I’m just off to do a spot of yoga?

I will however start calling the space hopper class my “ball class” – said in an equally casual manner – preferably just dropped into conversation.

Oh – I have discovered a terrible thing – I am not going to be here for the final of “How do you Solve a Problem like Maria?”. I am going down to Brighton for the weekend for a friend’s 40th and I am not sure that telly watching is on the cards. I could ask, I’m sure, however I’m not sure how well that will go down. The theme for this 40th is 1966/60s. I have an interesting towelling dress that I am going to wear. So anyway, I am going to have to record the final and then so that my nun-friend and I can watch it followed shortly (or longly if you take into account the epic nature of the film) by The Sound of Music itself.

Today, my snack is a nutty seed mix (not nutty as in “I’m mad, me, just bonkers” – as in almonds and peanuts). Much better than chocky rocky road.

No comments: