Thursday, November 02, 2006

Unusual Pets

So it seems my lack of hair brushing may be coming back to haunt me - not least because my friend gave me a hairbrush for my birthday. But I think that I have acquired a friendly pet spider amongst the tangles. On Sunday I found a spider in my hair, which I took out and put in some grass – a nicer home – surely? I then found the same spider in my hair again. So I once again liberated it. This happened about five times.

The worry, of course, is that it wasn’t always the same spider – that I do not just have a friendly pet spider, but I have a friendly family of spiders. Who are multiplying. And will soon take over my head. And my hair will start falling out. And I’ll go bald. And it will never grow back again. Hmmm… that brush is growing into an ever more attractive option.

No comments: