Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Shoe Update

I have bought pair number 1. (See previous post – Pressing Issues).

I have sated my shoe desires. I have also bought myself some pink wellies. I feel slightly grubby about that in all honesty. I mean, wellies are like the landrovers of the shoe world. I hardly have call for off-road shoes in the centre of town. But I’m hoping to go to Glastonbury (bit ahead of time, perhaps, but they are PINK. And they were cheap. They came from TK Maxx and say Ralph Lauren on the back – which will surely make me the poshest looking lassy at Glastonbury? – No one need know they were seventeen bargain pounds…)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What happened to pair three? Did you just abandon them in the shop? Im distressed.

Jones said...

Ah yes, the beautiful Pair 3...
I decided that I had not yet reached the stage in my life where I could bring myself to spent £80 on a pair of shoes, beautiful though they were. I am just not grown up enough yet.
But listen - let's not fixate on Pair 3 - what about the pink Ralph Lauren Wellies...?

Anonymous said...

The wellies sound fun!! Kate Moss etc will be eyeing them with jealousy! Promise you'll get a cool tent too?? Cath Kidston do fun ones, and you can even get tent room sprays these days, you'll be the most glam girl at Glastonbury!!
http://www.cathkidston.co.uk/