Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Prime Daytime TV

So a dreadful thing has happened...
I have discovered the dual delights of Cheaters and Jerry Springer. Yes, that's right, one followed by the other - daytime telly at its prime. Right now, I am enjoying the sounds of a gentleman yelling at his finace and her twin about how he doesn't love either of them anymore, because they have both blown up.

Yes, that's right, twin 1 slept with twin 2's fiance, because she hates twin 2, out comes fiance who, I'll be honest with you, is NOT ALL THAT - (yes - I did say that while moving my head from side to side on each word to display some attitude) - I'd say he's blown up a bit himself - and yes, actually, I can now confirm that - he's just had his shirt ripped off by twin 1 and is running between the audience with her in hot persuit and he has a rather impressive set of man boobs, which he has just tried to tense to look tough. However this attempt has led only to him looking like he's some sort of human version of a puffer fish.

Having watched Jerry Springer for some time, it seems that the common theme is that people are being degraded, and they're not going to sit around and just accept it. And that 75% of the ladies feel the need to get their hooters out for the crowd.

Anyway, listen, I can't stay and chat I've simply got to get back to Jerry - it's Jerry's Morals time...

No comments: