Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I Love Bed

Gawd, I tell you, after having been up for almost twenty four hours for the journey back from Glastonbury, going back to work was not a welcome wake up call this morning. The journey back was hampered by the first three and a half hours, during which we moved approximately a mile. Potentially less.

I have never been more glad to see a service station when we made our first stop. However... We weren't the first to find it. The ladies were full of girls cleaning mud off their faces and hands and the loos themseves were only just scraping in as an improvement on the longdrops. The ability to flush, they may have had, however there had been a significant amount of loo roll stuffed down many of them, disenabling this flushing ability.

Anyway, I am now happily lounging on the sofa. God furniture is comfortable. I am soooo loving my bed.

No comments: