Thursday, July 26, 2007

Lalas and What-nots

So I'm watching Jerry Springer (I know, I know, it's getting to be a bit of a habit) - it's the "Mom Stole My Man episode and in watching it, I have discovered that it is not only the ladies that get their lalas out. On this one, the young chap who was having an affair with his lassy's mother decided to get on his knees to beg forgiveness at the request of the baying crowd. Then they demanded he "kiss her feet, kiss her feet", after which much foot kissing ensued.

Shortly followed by bark like a dog, roll over and then take your clothes off - all of which he obediently agreed to. Then they started chanting something I couldn't make out, which resulted in obedient boy getting out his what-not and dangling it about the place - grabbing it and shaking it in the faces of the audience, who were not quite so loud any more.

Delightful. Honestly, Jerry Springer just keeps getting better.

No comments: