Monday, July 09, 2007

Filthy Beach Business

Phew - cocktail party all over and seemed to go well. The weather was on our side - which was a relief because the backup plan was some sort of gazebo constrution. I say some sort - because the yard is too small for a proper gazebo - and therefore some sort of adjustments were going to be made involving the fence, string and some sticky back plastic I should imagine.

I now have the tail end of several peculiar bottles of alcohol sitting in the cupboard - approximately a single shot lurking at the bottom of each bottle, begging to be mixed with all the other single shots lurking at the bottom of the other bottles. Just asking to be made into some green concoction, tasting filthy and named something to do with beaches and doing it - probably uncomfortably.

So it looks like next weekends plans are in place. All that's left to do is re-heat the remaining potato wedges and chicken nuggets and I've got myself a whole nother party. On my own, yes, maybe - but a party it is.

No comments: