Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Total Body Expert

Anyone else been in Boots recently and found their fancy schmancy new range of "Expert" products? Well, I say fancy - however I can't work out if it's actually their equivalent to Sainsbury's "basics" range, or actually fancy. I'm thinking possibly the former, because I bagged a right old bargain in there yesterday.

I started by getting completely sucked in by their summer clearance sale in honesty - didn't find much - but my new product had a pound off - and surely that spells a bargain if anything does? I can hear you, holding your breath, bearly able to contain yourself with interest, desperate to find out what this great purchase was....

Anti-cellulite cream. And not just any old anti-cellulite cream. Total body anti-cellulite cream. Yes - for that troubling orange peel on any part of your wobbling cellulite-ridden body. Erm... or perhaps that should be my wobbling cellulite-ridden body.

Yes - that's right, things have gotten that bad. I wandered around Boots, perusing the weight-loss and detox ranges, wondering which one would give me immediate results with the least pain and the least requirement for giving up cake, crisps and ben and jerry's. In the end I was sucked in by the money off-ness of the anti cellulite, erm sorry, that would be total body anti-cellulite cream (and the fact that it conveniently doesn't require me to give anything up). Used it last night. And this morning. It says to use it twice a day. No difference so far. Except my thumbs are aching from all that firm pressing the box instucted me to do. And I may have bruised my thighs with all the firm pressing/kneading too.

Hmmm... perhaps not such a bargain.

No comments: