Friday, October 05, 2007

Ben and Jerry Do It Again

Not only is my new Ben and Jerry's find delicious, but it is also good for me. Yippee.

Strawberry Cheesecake frozen yoghurt. That is, Strawberry Cheesecake LOW FAT frozen yoghurt, with delicious bits of oaty, gingery deliciousness (representing the base). However on inspection of the Ben and Jerry's site, I cannot find the flavour - I wanted to share it with you - however it seems it is a ghost flavour - in fact, not even a ghost flavour, because I can't even find it in the flavour graveyard. It is nowhere to be found. Other than in my freezer.

And for those of you who know where I live, I have moved. Purposefully so that you cannot come round and steal my best dessert find ever. EVER.

(Erm, ok, so I haven't really moved. But I am not prepared to share).

No comments: