Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Revelations. With a Touch of Mother Nature's Style.

Has anyone else noticed the veritable swarming of ladybirds?

I was stood in the window today on the phone (not actually in the window - rather more, peering out of it), when I noticed myself getting dive bombed by small and insecty flying objects.

On closer inspection (ok, I'll admit it, the closer inspection came after the initial holding back of a childish yelp along with much flapping of arms and blinking of eyes) I made the discovery that these flying objects were none other than ladybirds. Mother natures most polka dotty creation. I always knew she had taste.

Upon counting, there were fourteen, yes that's FOURTEEN ladybirds making eyes at my hair, my trousers, my top, my polka dot shoes (see how in tune with nature I am).

I can't help wondering if it's the first of the seven plagues. Just a bit more feminine and fashionable.

No comments: