Sunday, January 27, 2008

How to Clear a Booty Shaking Class

This week, I once again had company for my booty shaking class - this time in the form of my little sister (you'll remember that my older sister has gone swanning off to sunnier climes on holiday).

It seems that every week the class gets more compicated. But also, that more men come along every week. Yes, a growing number of men want to come along and learn to shake their booties. Now usually I stand at the back, as far back and out of sight as I possibly can. So today, when the booty shaking instructor told us at the back that we had to swap places with them at the front, I discovered a rather uncomfortable side to booty shaking class that I am not sure I want to revisit any time soon.

The move forward meant not only that I could be scrutinised more closely for errors by the instructor, that I had to see myself in the mirror, but also, that I was painfully away of having several people directly behind me with the rather unpleasant view of my large and wobbling bum. I fully expect it to have repercussions on the number of people who come to the class next week.

No comments: