Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Demise of The Snorting Competition

It's all change at work. Had my six month review today, which all went well. However we are now moving around the office. The good new is that I will get a window to sit next to - rather than sitting in a corridor by the main door down to the canteen and all who pass through it.

The bad news is that this means I am losing my neighbour. Really my work neighbour is sometimes the only thing that keeps me going to work. We have a jolly old time making stupid faces at each other and having snorting competitions - it's really all very grown up. Now, we will be diagonally opposite each other - with our desks, computers, and desk dividers in between. Where's the fun in that? Now I'm good at snorting, but no one is that loud.

No comments: