Monday, May 12, 2008

Ice Cream Protrusions

I am an addict. I cannot stop eating chocolate. I have eaten a lindt bunny and a bar of thorntons viennese truffle in the space of about 15 minutes.

And not only that, but I have (not quite single handedly, though - let's just be clear about that) managed to scoff my way through three tubs of ben and jerry's in the last week. One way of looking at it is that it is quite an impressive consumption rate. The other way of looking at it, of course, is that I'm a total pig and have undone all the good work I did in my weight loss regime at the beginning of the year.

In fact, I am frankly struggling to see my screen here over the ovular protrusion which is better known as my belly. Serious work is needed. I am yet to decide what, but whatever it is, it is going to be serious.

No comments: