Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hot Water Rocks!

It has been some time since I posted - as I have been too busy basking in the warm glow of central heating created by our new boiler...  (Actually, that's not quite true, as we've barely had the heating on - beign on the first floor, we're rather conveniently in a heating sandwich - so along with the weather having been so mild, we've used the heating very little).  It has been wildly exciting to have hot water on demand, not needing to remember to put he immersion tank on every night has been simply marvellous.

The arrival of the boiler has also meant a lot of changes for the kitchen.  More than will fit in one post, so I'll limit this one to the boiler, the development of which, I will communicate via the medium of photo...

So the pictures from the kitchen with all the old units were posted here.

The Kitchen


Naked Kitchen Wall

New Pipes In

Old Boiler

New Boiler
I am actually going to leave it at that for the moment, because I am having trouble uploading pictures with the blogger picture uploader... 




No comments: