Monday, May 11, 2009

Chickens

Well, I am past the hangover, have eaten my body weight in sugar and lard and have seen enough strippers rubbing there dangling bits in girls' general direction to last me some time.

Yes, the hen do is over. And was brilliant - but it's 10.44 at night and I'm not that over the hangover to discuss the thing in great detail just yet.

More importantly, given that I have eaten enough to feed a large family for a week, potentially my dress is going to fit on Friday morning. Which would be a good thing, because I am going to my next fitting on my own and I'm simply not sure I'm brave enough to tell Mrs. Grumpy Pants that it's too big. In honesty, I am dreading the fitting. I feel so disappointed that I'm simply not sure I can bear to go. Glamorous underwear or not.

Will report back.

No comments: