Sunday, July 01, 2007

My New Favourite Form of Exercise

I have spent most of this weekend visiting friends in Brighton. Which was great. Despite the fact that there was a torrential downpour the moment I stepped off the train, it was great to be back (I lived down there a while back - in fact, it's the longest I have lived in one place probably ever).

I have come back from Brighton barely able to move my right arm - I have had trouble brushing my teeth! I am pretty sure my shoulder is seizing up and I have a pain in one buttock which is hampering my ability to walk.

And all this is the result, not of a weekends worth of good old fashioned exercise, but a weekends worth of good new modern Wii playing.

I'd thoroughly recommend it to anyone. However in small doses - seriously - I am having trouble moving...

No comments: