Thursday, January 03, 2008

Detox Set to be a Hit

Have been starting to prepare myself for the detox I will be starting next week. I have cut down significantly on bad food and I have not had any caffeine for the last two days. Actually, that may just be the last one day, but it's a start. Instead I have been drinking slimmers tea and morning detox (this afternoon).

Both herbal conconctions which have little bits of cardboard floating in bags, that in honesty don't taste all that bad. But I have been having caffeine withdrawal symptoms. Headaches, shivers, nausea, vomiting (ok, so just the headaches, but if I'm going to be living like a fasting nun for the next three or four weeks I have to find some other way of keeping you all amused).

Trooped off to the supermarket today to purchase more fruit than I could carry and thought that while I was there I would stall the imminent rupturing of my bladder by making use of the public facilities. Overall a very pleasant experience. There was no loo roll, the entire loo area was sprinkled with the contents of someone elses bladder and to top it all off, there was a pregnancy test sitting on top of the loo roll dispenser. Lovely.

So I went into the shop afterwards and bought myself two sausage rolls and a large bar of chocolate to ease my nerves. I can just see this detox going exactly to plan.

No comments: