Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Paul McKenna Had Better Make Me Thin

Accidentlly had two glasses of wine last night. Was working and just... forgot. Ahem.

But all this breaking of the detox has left me still in the lardy state I started in. Possibly my lack of exercise has also made some contribution and thus, I shall be investigating further fitness classes. It seems that although my booty shaking class leaves my booty aching every week, it does not reduce the size of it. Or anything else for that matter - in particular, my appetite. I am nothing short of ravenous when I come out of the class.

So I think it's time for desperate measures. Paul McKenna. Paul McKenna will be my friend from now on. I shall be (re)reading his book "I Can Make You Thin" and carrying out the daily ritual of listening to the half hour CD, hypnotising me into being thin.

And if I'm not thin within a week then Paul McKenna's done for.

No comments: