Tuesday, July 22, 2008

How This Month's Pound Was Lost

I must appologise for the, once again, long hiatus on the blog. I have been spending another long weekend not showering, drinking warm lager and eating a selection of lentils and chickpeas.

But we're not here to discuss that. We're here to discuss how this month's pound was lost (remember a pound and a bit a month = a stone in a year's time = not such a fat dollop of a bride).

Went around to my sister's after work today, who told me I was looking slim. Woo hoo - so I have decided that for the first month, Iwill accept that as my one pound weight loss. And how did I do it? By wearing a nifty wrap around black top that ties behind the waist. Easy as that - get yourself a v-neck black number and Robert's your mother's brother, you've lost weight.

Now, do you think it is unacceptable to wear the same top every day? (Come on, I may have spent a long weekend not washing it - but I'm not grubby - I'll just buy seven of the same top - one a day, clean as a whistle).

No comments: