Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Goodbye Fat Princess

Nope - I'm not now officially thin and therefore bidding adieu to my former fatter self (which is still live and well). I got a call to let me know that due to low numbers, my Fat Princess class is being cancelled. Yes, Fat Princess in the park down the road is no more. It will carry on in all the other various locations - but not for me (and when I say me, I think we all know, it pretty much was just me - with my sister when not on holiday).

So it's goodbye Fat Princess, hello again Fat Dollop. And to top it off, I have decided to skip the gym this evening, in favour of scoffing a nice big dinner complete with garlic bread and dessert. My third day in a row for big dinners.

Good work me. Though it's not looking so good for me being a thin bride. I'll think about that after dinner.

No comments: