Thursday, October 16, 2008

Is It That Time Already?

Well, today was officially the day for me to remove my sunglasses from my handbag and to replace them with gloves. Which actually works out quite well, because my McFriend gave me a rather glamorous set of black and sparkly gloves, which are perfect for the job.

Although they are not quite enough to remove the misery of dark nights at the office.

However, on the bright side, it is nearly christmas. Ten weeks. Hell - I have not even thought about Christmas presents or when I am supposed to fit in their purchase. I think I shall try to ignore the christmas carols already janggling horrifically in the shops and all the cards and wrapping paper eagerly laid out and pretend it's just not happening.

I shall look forward to Halloween instead. Now, where are my vampire teeth...

No comments: