Thursday, November 13, 2008

Time to Fatten Up

I totally had the time of my life last night - which will please The Lady With the Baby.

And talking of The Lady With the Baby, a week or so ago I received a parcel at work - which was most exciting, even though I suspected it would probably just be something boring. However slicing through the cellotape on the box and looking inside, there was another box in there - a rather more exciting one than the original brown corrugated one.

A box covered in colourful circles with a pink ribbon. How exciting... So when I take the ribbon off the box I find inside the coolest, most exciting birthday presents ever. What must surely be a year's worth of sweets (which I will eat in a month I think). Not just any old sweets - all the best ones - flying saucers, toffee bonbons, white mice, parma violets, in fact, too many things to list - but the best bit - colour changing popping candy - how cool is that!

I feel like a big kid - and soon, I will be, if not a kid, very big. But I will enjoy every mouthful. And I'm not sharing any of it. Woo woo! (Well I might share it a bit... but only a bit).

No comments: