Saturday, February 21, 2009

Gym = Cake

I have just discovered that the good thing about home gyms, is that the showers are much nicer. I have only just discovered this, not because I have just not bothered to shower after all my other home gym sessions, but because this is my first home gym session. I have had the home gym for donkeys now - and this is the first time I have used it - other than that two and a half minutes I did the other week - but I wasn't in great need of a shower after that...

Anyway, I just burned 400 calories in the comfort of my own home. And now I am gorging myself on cake. That's how it works, right? I heard somewhere that you ought to eat within an hour of gyming - I can't remember why - but this cake is going down very well. I wonder if the same applies after listening to Paul McKenna making you thin. I listened to that the other day and didn't eat cake afterwards. Do you think that means I can have another piece of cake now...?

No comments: